Kingston Veterans Club, Inc.
Kingston Veteran's Club, Inc.
36 Church Street, Po box 521
The Kingston Veterans Club was established in 1946, by a group of local, returning, WWII Veterans.
We are a nonprofit organization that supports our local community, youth sports and Veterans.
Membership eligibility is open to all honorably discharged veterans.
“Let us keep the common goals, not just for ourselves, but also for our past/founding members. Keep their best thoughts in mind, to keep us from harms way, but in touch with each other!”
- Russ Smart, A Past KVC President
Present Officers (Term 2012-2014)
Harold Corbett, President
Paul Trabucco, Vice President
Barry Phillips, Treasurer
Larry Lesch, Secretary
Jack Koloski, Chaplain
Ralph Santore, Sgt. at Arms
Carl Goodwin, Past President
Claudia Trembley, Operations Manager
Photo taken Veterans Day 2012